Called dr's office, talked to on-call. He basically said I wouldn't accomplish much going to ER today, wait for tomorrow and talk to regular doc. Added in some muscle relaxants. Between that and Mickey digging out the crutches for me, I've managed to take less oxy today while only being somewhat less functional. Definitely going to be arguing for a hospital admission tomorrow, unless it's magically all better.